Take advantage of the new free opportunity to connect, control and automate Elgato Communications GSM sockets.
Now all owners of Elgato Communications GSM sockets can connect their devices to the popular myDevices Cayenne service for free using our MQTT bridge. This feature is only available for GSM sockets capable of transmitting data over the Internet (GPRS). For consultation and a one-time setup of your device for this type of connection, please contact us.
myDevices Cayenne Free Features:
• Up to 5 devices in one free account
• Web panel for viewing sensor readings and channel management
• Widget library and simple dashboard setup
• 1 year history storage
• Mobile application (Google Play/ App Store)
• Schedule function: Enables / disables channels according to the schedule
• Trigger function: based on sensor readings, set the conditions for automatic channel on / off (Triggers)
• Alert function: get free SMS / Email notifications on triggers
Attention! The service is only available in English.
For more information about the service, visit https://developers.mydevices.com/cayenne/features/
Sales: see contacts at shop.elgato.com.ua
MQTT/IoT setup: see contacts at elgato.com.ua, skype: elgato-ua